The most easy to operate lithium battery storage environment requirements
Lithium-ion batteries are composed of a positive electrode active material as an oxidant, a negative electrode active material as a reducing agent, an electrolyte as a lithium ion conductive phase, and a separator to prevent short circuits between the two electrodes.
Storage environment and precautions for lithium-ion batteries:
1. Storage environment requirements
SOC < 10%
Humidity: 20% ~ 95%Temperature: - 40 ° ℃ ~ 60 ° ℃The recommended temperature: - 20 ° ℃ to 50 ℃SOC is generally between 40% ~ 60% as the bestElectricity storage condition.
0% = < < SOC charging 40%
a month on a regular basis
40% = < < SOC 80% three
months charge on a regular basis
Enclosure clean, ventilated, cool environment, avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, corrosive gas, violent vibration, mechanical shock and stress condition; Stay away from the heat source.
80% = < SOC < 6 months 100%
charge on a regular basis
1. It is forbidden to immerse the power battery assembly product in water or rinse it with water.
2. It is forbidden to put the power battery assembly into fire or expose it to high temperature environment for a long time, and it must be kept away from heat sources.
3. It is forbidden to store and use it in an environment with high static electricity or high electromagnetic radiation.
4. Connect the positive and negative poles of the power battery assembly in strict accordance with the logo, and reverse charging is prohibited.
5. It is forbidden to overcharge the power battery assembly products, and normal charging should be terminated after fully charged.
6. Avoid mechanical vibration, collision and pressure knocking.
7. It is forbidden to press heavy objects on this product or stack them on top of each other.
8. When an abnormal phenomenon occurs during the charging or use of the product, the operation should be stopped immediately, and the relevant professionals should be notified in time to deal with it.
9. It is forbidden to dismantle and incinerate the discarded products, and the discarded batteries should be recovered and recycled by professional institutions or organizations.