How to use Ternary Ternary lithium batteries correctly and safely
Post-processing of Ternary lithium batteries
1. Newly manufactured batteries: No need for any processing, such as activation, etc., and can be directly put into normal use.
2. Batteries that have not been put aside for a long time (within three months): they can be directly put into normal use without any processing (such as activation, etc.).
3. Batteries that have been put on hold for a long time (more than three months): activation treatment can be done to make the battery activity reach the highest level, or it can be left alone, so that it naturally returns to the highest activity with normal use.
4. Evaluators of electronic products, in order to ensure the correct calculation of the battery life time, it is necessary to activate the test before the test.
Ternary lithium battery normal charging method
Charge at any time and stop charging at any time without any scruples. This is an important advantage of Ternary Ternary lithium batteries - determined by no memory effect, please face up to this advantage, and let your Ternary lithium battery show this important advantage as much as possible.
What is the most afraid of Ternary Ternary lithium batteries at work?
1. High temperature above 100 °C will seriously affect the battery life and power storage capacity, and may cause the battery to melt or explode. Therefore, please keep the Ternary lithium battery away from fire and other heat sources.
2. High temperature from 35°C to 100°C, starting from 35°C (human body temperature is generally 36.2°C-37.2°C). The number of battery cycles is greatly affected by the temperature. The higher the temperature, the greater the impact.
Lithium-ion batteries are designed to have at least 400 full charge and discharge cycles. If the mobile phone is charged once every three days on average, a battery should last at least three and a half years. But the vast majority of batteries do not last that long. A large part of the reason is that the battery is affected by human body temperature, and another part is affected by the heat of other chips in the mobile phone.
Why laptop batteries always feel less durable than mobile phones, it is because:
Notebook computers generate more heat than mobile phones, and the heat of computer chips is easily transferred to the battery, exceeding 40°C easily.
In order to charge faster, the charging current of the notebook is generally higher, the battery capacity is large, and the charging and discharging battery itself will heat up. That.
The battery is generally located under the circuit board, which is easy to absorb heat.
If your device will generate more heat during use, such as a long-term phone call on a mobile phone, a large game on a mobile phone, or a game on a laptop, and this heat will be conducted to the battery, plus the battery itself heats up during charging, although Does not create a safety risk, but also affects the battery. Therefore, if you find that the device during charging is significantly hot (such as playing 3D games while charging an iPhone), you can consider waiting for it to be fully charged before playing with the charging cable.
3. Below -40℃, it will reach the freezing point and be completely frozen.
4. The low temperature of 10℃ to -40℃ will reduce the battery life, but it will not cause permanent damage to the battery. As long as the temperature returns to room temperature, the power will automatically recover.
What is the most afraid of Ternary Ternary lithium batteries in shelving?
1. The high temperature above 35℃ is the same as that of the Ternary lithium battery in operation.
2. Set aside after fully charged, the battery will age faster than usual.
3. After fully discharging, the battery will self-discharge during the process of shelving. After fully discharging, the battery will self-discharge and cause over-discharge.
4. Below the low temperature of -40°C, it will reach the freezing point and be completely frozen.
The ideal state of Ternary Ternary lithium batteries: the ambient temperature of Ternary Ternary lithium batteries at work is more suitable at about 20 °C (almost the indoor temperature), and the battery discharge and charging functions can be maximized at this time. If you want to put the battery on hold for a long time (more than three months), please be sure to charge it to about 40% before putting it on hold. Because of this, when the battery leaves the factory, the battery factory is basically charged to 40% before leaving the factory. The lower the battery temperature, the slower the aging, but not lower than -40℃.